2008年4月11日星期五

Merry Christmas For All of You

Merry Christmas For All of You
I Want A Hippopotamus For ChristmasI want a hippopotamus for ChristmasOnly a hippopotamus will doDon't want a doll, no dinky Tinker ToyI want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoyI want a hippopotamus for ChristmasI don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?He won't have to use our dirty chimney flueJust bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to doI can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairsOh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyesTo see a hippo hero standing thereI want a hippopotamus for ChristmasOnly a hippopotamus will doNo crocodiles, no rhinocerosesI only like hippopotamusesAnd hippopotamuses like me tooMom says the hippo would eat me up, but thenTeacher says a hippo is a vegeterianThere's lots of room for him in our two-car garageI'd feed him there and wash him there and give him his massageI can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairsOh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyesTo see a hippo hero standing thereI want a hippopotamus for ChristmasOnly a hippopotamus will doNo crocodiles or rhinocerosesesI only like hippopotamusesesAnd hippopotamuses like me too!

没有评论: